Partnering with Code is rewarding.
It's an easy, low-risk way to broaden your product portfolio.
When you partner with us, we take on the role of your in-house experts in UC&C analytics, reporting and management so you can focus on what you do best. You can confidently rely on Code to deliver professional pre-sales assistance, market leading solutions and post sales support to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We like to think we are a fun company to work with as we always look on the bright side of life!
More from our clients
“The City of Bellevue now has a means to monitor real-time statistics and the ability to get historical call data on both queues and individual users.”
"The live wallboards used by our service desk have resulted in an increase in productivity of 60%"
Increase your revenue
Codes solutions will
- Strengthen your core offering allowing for a complete UC&C solution
- Increase your ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) with our SaaS model
- Gain recurring revenue from our annual subscription licencing
- Highlight inefficiencies in current customer architecture
- Prove ROI to customers on investment in UC&C
Prove it with client data
Using actual client data can assist you in generating more of your core UC&C platforms sales.
- Pre-deployment, to provide valuable insights into how investment in UC&C will provide efficiencies and cost savings.
- Post deployment, to demonstrate the actual ROI that has been achieved through the investment in UC&C
Outstanding sales support
Your dedicated partner manager will be your single point of contact at Code who will ensure your journey with Code is profitable, simple and enjoyable
- Brochures and other product collateral
- Customer demonstrations, meetings and calls
- Sales and product training
- System admin and installation training
- Assistance with tender responses
Hosted UC&C partners
For hosted UC&C suppliers we can offer
- Multi tenanted solutions with robust security policies
- Assistance to productize our solutions within your platform
- Sales training
- Administrator training, so you can take complete control if you choose to
- Consumption based, monthly SaaS licencing
- Increase your ARPU
- A single point of contact at Code