Partnering with Code is rewarding.
It's an easy, low-risk way to broaden your product portfolio.
When you partner with us, we take on the role of your in-house experts in UC&C analytics, reporting and management so you can focus on what you do best. You can confidently rely on Code to deliver professional pre-sales assistance, market leading solutions and post sales support to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We like to think we are a fun company to work with as we always look on the bright side of life!
Increase your revenue
Codes solutions will:
- Strengthen your core offering allowing for a complete UC&C solution
- Increase your ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) with our SaaS model
- Gain recurring revenue from our annual subscription licencing
- Highlight inefficiencies in current customer architecture
- Prove ROI to customers on investment in UC&C
Prove it with client data
Using actual client data can assist you in generating more of your core UC&C platforms sales.
- Pre-deployment, to provide valuable insights into how investment in UC&C will provide efficiencies and cost savings.
- Post deployment, to demonstrate the actual ROI that has been achieved through the investment in UC&C
Outstanding sales support
Your dedicated partner manager will be your single point of contact at Code who will ensure your journey with Code is profitable, simple and enjoyable
- Brochures and other product collateral
- Customer demonstrations, meetings and calls
- Sales and product training
- System admin and installation training
- Assistance with tender responses
Hosted UC&C partners
For hosted UC&C suppliers we can offer
- Multi tenanted solutions with robust security policies
- Assistance to productize our solutions within your platform
- Sales training
- Administrator training, so you can take complete control if you choose to
- Consumption based, monthly SaaS licencing
- Increase your ARPU
- A single point of contact at Code
Some of our current partners
Did you know? As a partner you can use our solutions free of
charge for up to 50 users
Highlight areas where customers could improve performance and consumption of UC&C driving further education and training