Over the last month we have been working on getting our presentations and exhibitor page ready. As silver sponsors we have put together three separate speaker sessions to discuss Clobba and the different elements it has to offer.
Why come to Commsverse?
Commsverse is a dedicated Microsoft Teams event which has a range of speaker sessions and social sessions from a variety of industry leading companies (including us of course!) Home working has become paramount in this last year and Microsoft Teams allows users to continue to connect within their company environment at home. It’s also a free event!
Sign up here: https://online.commsverse.com/ticket-types/
Why come to our talks?
Our software Clobba can manage and report on your Teams environment. This gives your company insights into homeworkers, increasing productivity and giving advanced reporting and analytics.
What speaker sessions do we have?
- CLOBBA – ADVANCED, CONFIGURABLE REPORTING & ANALYTICS FOR TEAMS with Mark Armstrong – 9AM (UK time) Tuesday 7th of July
With the worldwide growth in the remote workforce being facilitated by Teams organisations are facing new challenges around the management of their Teams users and environments. Advanced reporting and analytics are no longer a “nice to have” or “coming soon” requirement, businesses need to be remote and be productive and Clobba delivers the business insights to facilitate this. Join live as we demonstrate Clobba, the reporting and analytic solution from Code Software used by organisations around the world to drive user adoption, realize productivity gains, track call quality, reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
2. DEVICE MANAGEMENT, AUTO ATTENDANT & QUEUES REPORTING with Kieran Mullins – 2pm (UK time) Tuesday 7th of July
In this session you can learn how companies can keep a handle on how their auto attendants are performing in Teams and also look at how to ensure your call queues are effective and overflow procedures are working as you want them to. See how Code Software’s Clobba suite of reporting and analytics solutions can give you an insight into all your UC usage and track calls from start to finish. The session will also cover how companies are using Clobba Device Manager (ClobbaDM) to manage all of their headsets and room speakers to ensure they are delivering the usability and quality to the agent/user, and to keep all their devices on the latest firmware.
3. CLOBBAVR & CLOBBARM – VOICE RECORDING & DID RANGE MANAGEMENT with Jacob Elliott – 12pm (UK time) Wednesday 8th of July
Do you want to make managing Teams easy?
This session will cover off a couple of tools to make the management of Teams easier.
• Voice recording doesn’t have to be complex. Easy to use and cost effective recording can sometimes be all you need.
• Our DDI Range manager will help transform the way you manage DDI ranges across the organisation. Take away that need for trying to manage your ranges on spreadsheets.
• A quick look view of our reporting and analytic solutions
See our exhibitor page here:
SEE MORE ON OUR SOLUTIONS HERE: https://www.codesoftware.net/solutions/