Welcome from Mark Armstrong, Code CEO and Co-founder
Hello to all our partners and customers around the world, as 2021 draws to a close we have compiled this review of the year to highlight what we’ve been up to from a company and product perspective.
2021 saw yet another record year for Code with a 70% increase in sales from the previous year. This would not have been possible without the continued support from our partners and customers whom I cannot thank enough. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our dev and support teams based out of our Romania office – they are often the unsung heroes but without their exceptional work ethic and market leading development skills we would not be where we are now.
Product updates for 2021
This year, we updated our modules to enhance their efficiency.
Find below a list of the main new features.
- Alarms now include aggregated alerts which are typically used for proactive notification of call handling issues including call queues and auto attendants
- 5 new languages supported (French, Spanish, German, Danish and Dutch)
- Enhanced interface for IPC Unigy
- Configuration of Call Queues and Auto Attendants without the need for a Teams
- Inclusion of provisioning to activate the Teams Phone System licence to users allowing the ability to make PSTN calls
- Silent monitoring to allow supervisor to listen to live calls
- Manual pause and resume stopping recording when financial transaction details are being taken
- Annotation and categorization of calls
Click here to find out more about the Clobba suite.
Kigali updates for 2021
Kigali is Code’s wallboard and advanced reporting solution specifically built for AWS’s CCaaS solution, Amazon Connect.
Integration with Amazon Connect Contact Lens
- Listen / download recording
- Transcript of the call
- Sentiment analysis
Contact Lens report for every agent
- Shows various Contact Lens metrics for each agent
- Per queue/hour report for SLA
Agent Status dashboard monitor
- Shows the status of each agent, with red/amber/green colors
Queue summary dashboard monitor
- Shows a list of queues colored red/amber/green from where supervision can tell at a glance whether there is a problem with specific queue.
Dashboard layout management
- Administrators can create/update dashboard layouts that would be used
by agents or supervisors
Click here to find out more about Kigali and everything it offers.
Our newest module – Clobba QM
Our latest module was released in Q3 of 2021 – Clobba Queue Manager. Teams users have been frustrated by the fact Teams Call Queues and Auto Attendants require a Teams Administrator to make any changes to the configuration.
Clobba QM has identical config options to the Teams Admin Center. It has a simple to use interface allowing non-technical staff to make ad-hoc changes to the CQ and AA configuration. Used in conjunction with Clobba and Clobba RT, you have visibility of real time and historical performance trends and the ability to make changes dynamically to the CQs and AAs, keeping call handling times to an acceptable level and increasing customer satisfaction.
Full details on Queue Manager can be found here.
Clobba Go was launched in Q4 of 2021, it is a FREE reporting and monitoring tool for organizations with up to 100 Microsoft Teams users. Clobba Go can be downloaded and installed from our website and you can be up and running in minutes. Please see the Clobba Go page here.
With the return of in-person events it was fantastic for Code to sponsor both Commsverse in the UK and Comms vNext in the USA. Both were Teams community events and we would like to thank the organizers. It was due to their perseverance that they even happened, let alone be the roaring success they were. We had an amazing time at both events.
2021 was a great year for on-boarding new partners. We now have a global network in excess of 150 partners ranging from small localized resellers to global SIs. We also saw an increase in Managed Service Partners who are offering the Clobba suite from their data centers using the multi-tenancy capabilities of Clobba which is increasing their monthly average revenue per user.
Geographically, Australasia saw a dramatic increase in partner activity and acquisition and we are delighted to announce we are opening offices in New Zealand in January to provide local support for both partners and customers in region.
MS Teams new features
In 2021 we were not the only one to have released new features. So here is a list of 10 major features added to MS Teams this year. Many of them are about making Outlook and Teams work better together.
- Ability to add whiteboard to a channel
- New ‘presentation view’ (the presenter can see the chat, people’s video, and upload a PowerPoint with notes all at the same time)
- Improvements to files (ability to pin documents/files to the top)
- SharePoint View updated
- Ability to drag Outlook attachments into Teams files
- Disabling Teams meeting chat
- Turn on Teams meeting by default for Outlook web
- Launch Teams from Chat icon in Outlook web
- Ability to join meeting straight from Outlook
- Add a Channel calendar to a team
City Spotlight – Iasi
Many of you are aware that our support and development team is based in our of Romania office. What you probably don’t know is that they are based in Iași (pronounced yash), Romania’s second city which is a truly beautiful and vibrant place.
Fun fact about Iași:
It currently has 500,000 residents and was originally the capital of Moldavia (from 1568 to 1859), then during WWI became the capital of Romania for a brief period of time (1916 – 1918).
Find out more about Iasi here.
Joined Code: 2021
Favourite food: French food
Favourite sport: Hockey
Studies: Graduated in 2020 from University of Sussex in International Development
Best memory at Code: “Climbing” the height of Mont Blanc on the Jacob Ladder Challenge raising £300 for charity
New year’s resolutions: Brew my own beer
We are delighted to be sponsoring Bibury Football Club and Bibury Cricket Club for the 2021/22 season!!
You can follow the progress of the Cricket Club on their website below, be sure to check regularly for various cameos/starring appearances from Mark, Bobby and Charlie throughout the season!
Bibury CC (play-cricket.com)
You can also follow the exploits of the Sports and Social Club on their Facebook page, link shown below!
Bibury AFC Sports and Social Club – Home | Facebook